The Wayfarer Restaurant & Lounge is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website, https://wayfarer-restaurant.com/. The Wayfarer Restaurant & Lounge will be using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis in accordance with these standards in an effort to ensure accessibility. Some of the testing methods used may include assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on https://wayfarer-restaurant.com/ or any of our other destination websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. If you prefer to call someone to address your concerns, please reach out to us at 503.436.1108.
Wayfarer Accessible On-Site Facilities
- Accessible parking is offered
- Restaurant entrance is located 20 feet from accessible parking
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated
- Accessible parking offers sufficient width for an individual with a wheelchair to embark and disembark from a ramp
Restaurant Public spaces:
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible corridors
- Ramp access to all public areas
- Accessible restrooms
- Closed captioning on publicly viewed televisions
- Guide dogs and service animals welcome
- Wait staff will read the menu for individuals who are blind or have low vision
- Staff will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision
- To the restaurant from the hotel lobby: Wayfarer Restaurant is located across the parking lot from Surfsand Resort without obstruction.
- To the restaurant from accessible parking: Wayfarer Restaurant is located to the right of the accessible parking spaces.
- To the restaurant entrance: The entrance to Wayfarer Restaurant is located via an accessible ramp that is to the right of the stairs.